Of course, spring is nowhere to be seen right now in the Antipodes, so there aren’t any current suitable subjects, unless one thinks outside the spiral. And I’m (supposed to be) in the depths of a brain-clogging university assignment on business ethics, so am not in much of a lateral thinking mode. I took this one back in December at the Ashcombe Maze and Lavender Gardens on the Mornington Peninsula.
Five entries with an alternative take on this week’s WPC:
- DC Montreal: Blowing the Whistle on Society (for those who need a good laugh)
- Flickr Comments (not for those with ovinophobia)
- Eliza Eliza (paint your own)
- Beyond the Brush (spring is not just about flowers)
- Nomad Nurpu (pets share the joy)